Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

XFPS Banned?

Last updated on 14 years ago
LCF
Hi there!

I wasn't here for few weeks, how are you guys?

I've been on x360, I just bought a live card and tried some fps but damm my aim sucks a lot when I don't play with keyboard/mouse.
videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/zbxe/files/attach/images/699943/725431/01.jpg
I'm now wondering if XFPS' plug is welcome on xbox servers? I heard it was often banned but what do you think about that: Use XPFS is mod??
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
W00DSTER
I think a keyboard and mouse is easier to aim with than dual analog sticks.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
It's true that it's somewhat easier to aim using a mouse, but the skill gaps between mouse players on PC can be much higher than they ever will be on a console with sticks.

I'm sure this XFPS device is banned from any 'serious' console fps play and it should be as long as the majority of players are using joysticks. This is mostly up to the league/tournament you're participating in unless Microsoft has something funky to say. That being said, if you're actually getting into console FPS there are modified controllers you can buy with sticks that have a larger range of motion / better grip. Shouldn't be hard to Google for them, or search the MLG forums.
W00DSTER
I don't think ppl should mind if you are using a keyboard and how could they know?
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
The keyboard isn't the big issue, the mouse is. It is not possible to aim anywhere near the level of even a mid-skilled PC FPS player using an analog joystick on a console. Well, I shouldn't say it's impossible, just that it's never been demonstrated. It likely never will be.

LCF

Asmodeus wrote:
I don't think ppl should mind if you are using a keyboard and how could they know?
Simply by getting a headshot, 1km away from a guy who reurned himself and used the handgun(that happenned this morning, the guy did it several times and got banned)
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
SeeLkaDooM
Good to see you again mate.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P