Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

never ending quest...

Last updated on 13 years ago
WASP
The never ending search for immortality, humanity’s one of the greatest quest, is now surpassed by Voltz Clan’s obsession of carrying RedFaction flag forever. :-)

They beat the odds in my opinion; no one could ever imagine this group could be around so long…

When I looked back to days when we were active our logo was “Forever RF until last man standing”.
Well, I guess we did our best but it was not close to what Voltz family achieved today.

You guys are exceptional! Whatever the recipe you guys have, is working for sure and keep it up forever… ;-)

Good luck and my best regards to Voltz family…

“I expect being more active and even play RF as soon as I get my new laptop :-D”

Peace...home.comcast.net/~BlueOrca98/Anim/bee.gifWASP
WE are HERE for a REASON as each day UNFOLDS;
WE see LESS of the SHADOW and MORE of the SUN…

home.comcast.net/~Waspy1/wasp/wasp-xx.gif
Cupid
WASP, Your're so kind Thanks! We'll help keep RF alive as much as we can. We don't deserve all of the credit, though. Purefaction.org and Faction Files have helped a lot, too. As well as several other groups.

I wish I'd see you more in the game and you're always welcome in Voltz.
Lanshire1
I am still looking for other games that our clan can play!.. I would like Left 4 dead 2.. but unfortunately there is no DM or tdm..... Only versus mode!
Lan
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P