Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

So, I'm going on a trip..

Last updated on 12 years ago
Bouch
Hey guys!

I have a trip coming up in march. As you may or may not know, I attend Hinds Community College and am very active in the Music department. We have several rock bands but the top rock band (Rock Band 101) is going to England along with another ensemble.

While we are there, we will be going to different points of interest and touring around. At some point, we are going to London for a couple of days. While we are there, we have a free day to do anything we want to do. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with London and knew any fun things that I can do while I'm there. We are already scheduled to take an open top bus tour, but after that we can just go do whatever for the rest of the day. Anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks!
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Cupid
I'm sure the bars in London are amazing. I would want to visit the palace. I like history a lot, though.
Bouch
Yea, we are going to be eating at some famous pubs and stuff.. Not sure which ones though. But, it sucks because it's on a school trip and as long as I am not with the instructors, I can drink. But when we're all together I can't drink.. Not sure what I'm gonna do about that lol.

But anyways, we are going to be doing a few things while were there, just can't remember exactly what. When I find out, I'll let you guys know.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P