Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Sup guys

Last updated on 12 years ago
D
Hey whatsup guys, im not sure if u are going to remember me.
The ones who should remember me are Pyro & Cupid :P

Just to be clear, i'm <VoLTz>Dj3e']['* A.K.A <VoLTz>Element.
Ever since the begining of SoF2 (Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix GOLD EDITION) VoLTz has been an active clan. I'm not saying it was one of the greatest clans and so on. But it was a clan that survived 2002- 2008 living a happy community. Ever since 2005, where my leadership got involved. We started to become the populairest server on SoF2 in that timeframe, based on the mod our server has and damage we run.

But nowadays, SoF2 is pretty much dead... And so is <VoLTz> COMPLETELY.
I'm not up-to-date with you guys, but on SoF2 we god damnit are!

Now, i still think SoF2 can see the sunlight for a second time. It's just a matter of coding out a mod. Wich i'm currently working on. I'm trying to develop for SoF2 wich is an id Tech 3 engine. So far i've got a few features listed. Wherefrom a few coded out.
Some recipes of codes that already have been written by me and friends in a past attempt to create a mod, wich only resulted in a private mod released to few clans that played on our servers. Those recipes i can easily include again, it's only a matter of time focusing in adding the codes to the right structures. So i don't fuck up my Source. (Don't worry i got back-ups) Now i might sound poor, but i'm not. I'm asking vivalavoltz.com aka Voltz clan if their interested in helping me supporting this project. Currently i have build my joomla based website offline on a wamp server. And i'm looking to get it hosted somewhere. It's bassicly a community website. And if you guys get a look at it u might like it and we might get an agreement. And get some kick-ass major voltz clan/community online.
Perhaps who's in? Just feel free to post what is on ur mind.

If anyone has any further questions on my project, they can contact me at my gmail: voltz.element@gmail.com

Also i'm looking to set up a development team.
This would basicly mean that i'm looking for people that have had experience in modifying any id Tech 3 engine based games.
What skills of modifying i'm looking for?
I'm looking for someone that can help me coding our the Source code of the mod.
WIch is written in C language.

Anybody having any modelling experiences on the same engine based games. They can feel free to contact me. I'm not really currently looking to update any currently animations of the game. But once i get further into it. And see if it's possible to select 2 different model files i will ask some people to build some models with the maximum use of polygons the SoF2 modification of id Tech 3 can handle. Trough the standard physical improvements of the shape the shape starts to look more detailed i believe. Just not also sure if this would cause a drop in the FPS (frames per second , not first person shooter :O ). If it would be possible, and i can add some HD textures also without having any rendering problems and FPS drop problems it might be possible to release by myself and a coding team a "rough" improved update of the game might get possible. As everything gets handled trough .pk3 files. Whereout all files get loaded, for example the graphics, but also the menu files and the sounds. Even the compiled source is to be found in there.

So if i get some support. And this project starts attracting people, it could turn out in a new gaming community for sure.

It's just a mater of time. And time that is left...

And now i haven't even discussed 1/4 of my plans!

Later , grtz Element.
voltz-gamers.net/boob.jpg
Cupid
I've e-mailed you a few times about this, man. You're not responding.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P