Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

toure

Last updated on 14 years ago
T
k , you got me... I did cheat...I still am... fuck it.. I dont wana lie no more
I think you are being sarcastic to cover up for the fact you used that name.

Oh well, I still don't see why you should still be banned.
T
COz I cheat... people just find my aim so good, my skill is, looks like, something unbelivable ?

Its a miracle when you own 20 deafualts these days, right ? They just cant belive I keep doing it all the time when I play..

I downloaded my aimbot from that site you found me on , Philip.. and wallhack.. well, I cant ttell the name of source who gave me it... my click.. its normal click a lot..

Nothing special about my skill you see , im just a normal easy cheater.. And thats the answer why I still should be baned.. ;)

I downloaded my aimbot from that site you found me on , Philip..

The site Nick found you on, not me.
T
K , my apologies.. Im sorry
Cupid
and that's why you won't be unbanned....
T
Oh Hi Cupid! Sup mate ? You are prooly the most stupidest person on this forum...
Its unbelivable, a guy who used aimbot accuses me of cheating... wtf cupid ?
Cupid

toure wrote:
k , you got me... I did cheat...I still am... fuck it.. I dont wana lie no more

That's why I'm not unbanning you. "stupidest" isn't a word by the way.
T
English isnt my mother language btw.. But Im sure you knew what I ment..

Btw --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasam
Make sure you read it, I hope everything is gramaticly spelled correctly there :o
Cupid
What does that have to do with any thing?

I just thought it was ironic that you called me "the stupidest person here" when the word you chose to convey my stupidity isn't a word at all.
S
not knowing english perfectly doesnt have to do with beeing stupid. so its not ironic.
T
I think thats something he cannot understand... Shadynek, why they dont accuse you of cheating when we use same stuff ? :S
Cupid
Why are you talking like you weren't cheating?

Will you go away, toure?
S
what cheats was he actually supposed to use? and what proofs u have? =0
T
Phili I've allways been asking you for a 1v1 DM since I first heard of your pitfull name... You were allways saying that you dont play with cheaters , so we agreed to play when new pure faction comes out , still nothing ?

When shall we play DM ? 1 your map 1 my map.. That should be a nice thing for you to do since you could prove yourself.. I know you suffer on me coz noone else gives me so much attention but you.. :)

As you challenge Shady and Xyron I challenge you....
T
There is no player on Red Faction , ( maybe there is but definetly not you ) that can win against me on dm02 ! I dont play 2v1's , it just doesnt sound right. If you win against me I uninstall RF.
I hope we got a deal ;)

And please, no amp , super armors or stuff, lets just play it on skill not on amp timing and fusioning ;)
S
ur getting funnier and funnier. if i'd be a millionaire i'd bet my whole money that u couldnt beat xyron 1v1 on a fair way. and i doubt u get 44% with AR. please make a movie of a whole map and show the results. u prolly mean it in a public server. i never tested there, but i still doubt that its so high, but its buggy anyway.
T
Ok Philip, we got a deal, lets just play now ? ;)

Il try to get 15 frags Shady :$ :D :D :D
T
pssssssh, lets play, you got a decent server ? :P
T
lolu
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P