Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

toure

Last updated on 14 years ago
S
"I'm not going to keep doing challenge after challenge to prove myself to you Shady. You've never once shown one video of you playing."

the difference is i dont say im good or anything. but u bring up funny shit, so itd be only fair to back it up. but whatever let it be ;d

and i didnt bring up xyron, you brought him up with 3v1. so i said u couldnt even beat HIM 1v1. learn to understand what people say.
T
you can never win a duel against me
T
So whats the point in spaming a forum ? You can just write a book and publish it
T
You preety much need to get a real life coz your not making much of a progress even if you are unstoppable ( in a game )

Ussually, people when are being frustrated , go run , play sports, drink, smoke weed, party, go to vacations... You seem to be buying computer components every week just so you could play games better . Thats not something you should bragg about :))))))

Yea , lets leave it here, than we see how unstoppable you really are ;)
S
LOOOL so treu :p

Yea better leave this pyschotic unstoppable rf playing geek
T
Well, now I see why you are such a cock - coz your life sounds like a pentium quad core cooling system.. cccccc
S
B)
S
philip told the admins to delete himself so he doesnt have to play toure? ;D
Cupid
I banned Philip due to his making multiple accounts after I asked him not to do that.
S
lol. who cares about it. why u ban him? hes the only one who makes the forum a bit active
L
with his bullshit that is.
k/d - 1.5 Grin
i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/Zack123_02/VoltzBlackOpsSig.png
Word
Its funny to watch Philip rant. Especially when we piss him off.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
Philip still plans on playing you toure.
S
Its good he's banned, actually.. I like it LoL
He's always complaining or insulting someone.
Good job Cupid.
T

nick_ wrote:

I hope
S
better make a thread on PF forum toure ;d
Cupid
Shady, I banned him because he can't listen to simple instructions. He kept spamming my database with accounts like "Philippp" phiiiilip" "Philipsjihadgfasuygk" and a shit load of other ones.

It's easy to change your name. He just refused to do that.

I warned him not to do that a while ago, but, of course, he didn't listen. So I had to ban him.
S
seems like he did on porpuse then like i said ;d
G

toure wrote:

nick_ wrote:

I hope

Since he's banned and can't say it himself...

Philip: in toure thread on voltz, say. Philip has said he is going to play you toure. shady, you are wrong. stop repeating yourself
Philip: please post request on purefaction.org but keep it -flame free- and professional
Philip: and i didnt do it on purpose
Philip: i just forgot pw and had no intention of remembering it cus i didnt plan on posting again but i kept getting bugged by people (81 division and then toure challenging me)

Don't get mad at me, I'm just forwarding you a message that you "hoped" to hear.
T
Can someone who has contact with Philip , remind him that more than 1 week has passed.. So hes promises aint much of a promises, dont you think ? ;o

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P