Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Graphic Request

Last updated on 14 years ago
E
Or maybe they should go online find a tutorial on how to make decent sigs it's quite simple.
W00DSTER
i agree signatures are piece of art. they express the feelings and ideas of the creator.
and i forgive you emily for sounding like a bitch. :)
i dont need a tutorial im gonna learn by the trial by fire.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
E
But by learning you can make awesoome stuff it's just all about taking time and learning it because there are many things you probably don't know about photoshop. Anyways do it your way have a beautiful day too!
P

Word wrote:
Too late EM.
.. but I think that Priceless, If you want a signature then make your own. Sir Lance made 4 for you and then you say that you don't like it?

Start off i dont have photoshop of any kind. All i got is Paint. Maybe i dont show it but you dont realise what making a sig for me means mate... Art is a hobbie for me, so when people make these awesome pictures, signatures for me! im extremely happy because 1 i cant do it and 2 I love seeing art. So thankyou Seel and and Asmodeus, im sorry if i didnt show how much your sigs meant to me..

Word wrote:
Okay, from now on, Priceless should make it his own one, and we should provide the knowledge.

Im sorry i didnt realise making a signature was a chore?? I thought you people would enjoy making signatures and showing off your art work? Sorry :(
W00DSTER
i tinker with photoshop for fun. Trying new things. One of these days i'll make the biggest piece of spam for a sig you'll see. :D
Word
Didn't mean to offend you Priceless. All I am saying is that instead asking people to make a signature for you like it says in the first post, make your own. Its not rocket science to get a picture, drag another on and add some letters.

To start off, you a program that actually doesn't suck. Get a torrent of the latest Ph CS 4 lite edition. Its like only 70mb or so.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
SeeLkaDooM
i was using Signature Maker Z program .
P
Look im sorry Word, i was a total .... you know what i mean. So i can download a program?? I dont have to buy it?

I had a look around for the download, didnt really know what to download. Word can you tell me where i could download this. If possible ;)
Cupid
img706.imageshack.us/img706/5749/priceless1.png

I like that one.
SeeLkaDooM
:P

img691.imageshack.us/img691/1153/lolsht.png
P
Yes that background is very nice. :)
W00DSTER
like my new sig?
G
It's fairly accurate.
Bouch
im gonna make you one priceless and see if u like it:D

Here it is, hope you like it!!

img40.imageshack.us/img40/5713/pricelesstag.png
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Word
Its huge!

Ahh... Well Priceless, go and download a p2p program like uTorrent.
http://www.utorrent.com/
Here is the .torrent file.
http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5317...PB.torrent

This is a similar version to what I have, but I couldn't find the exact one I have.
Also scan with an Anti-virus program first. If you have a decent one, it shouldn't pickup any false positives. Rest is just common sense really.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
SeeLkaDooM
SPAM Hamburger lol!
Bouch
yea i need to make it smaller, or he can if he wants to use it hehe
P
Wow thanks bouch thats not to bad ay. You using Photoshop as well?
Bouch
yes i made that with photoshop and photoscape, if u wanna use it, ill make it smaller for you:)...actually here, i made it smaller hehe
img269.imageshack.us/img269/5713/pricelesstag.png
or heres another with a little blacklight effect on it, i like that effectimg186.imageshack.us/img186/2196/pricelesstagbrighter.png
SeeLkaDooM
Isn't priceless forgotten something? He got signature but avatar picture?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P