Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Me

Last updated on 14 years ago
Danny
img243.imageshack.us/img243/7076/1014101934.jpg

Hopefully this works....

From my phone, emailed to myself, then uploaded.
Danny
img2.imageshack.us/img2/6554/1014101931.jpg

My girlfriend...

img842.imageshack.us/img842/3797/racheal5.jpg

img829.imageshack.us/img829/6636/racheal6.jpg

img683.imageshack.us/img683/4525/racheal8.jpg

My old Girlfriend:

img28.imageshack.us/img28/8180/df96ed62fe47645a2a2075d.jpg
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
Cupid
Could you post these in the picture section?
Cupid
Danny
Oh snap man, yeah I will.
E
Its funny. He says he doesnt want any nerds to see her.. So i say one thing and he posts pics of her anyway.
Danny
Can you delete this thread for me?
Nemo
i think this is rather interesting. btw, i like that shirt your wearing
They’ll run as fast as Kenyans. People will watch them running and think they’re Kenyans. They’ll race as fast as Kenyans, in a race with actual Kenyans, and it’ll be a tie, and they’ll get deported back to Kenya.
Not to piss you off but I think only the individual should post a picture of themselves, unless they don't care. UNLESS they've caused you great pain and deserve a beezle whacking. Or if they're just a whore.

Also it's bad luck to wear hats inside but other than that, good pics but why is there no fridge, sink or w/e in the background of the pics of the girls? are you sure they're girls and not traps?
Danny
I already talked about posting these before. And Philip...I'm really not sure what your getting at. As seen in a different thread, pyro posted a pic of him and his "girlfriend"....so.

About:
why is there no fridge, sink or w/e in the background of the pics of the girls? are you sure they're girls and not traps?

Umm, I'm not really sure what your implying. Their just pictures, I don't know how she took them, lol I wasn't there.
Oh ok, I didn't realize, sorry. AND I'M SAYING WOMEN SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN!!!!
Danny
Oh and easy, dude I was going to upload them anyways. I was just kidding around when I said I didn't want you guys to see, lol
Danny

NoDramaPhilip wrote:
Oh ok, I didn't realize, sorry. AND I'M SAYING WOMEN SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN!!!!

LOL, for a second there I took that the wrong way. Haha, I agree (the reason is that we just don't have our own house yet so, no kitchen :P)
E
So she should be in your room then. Kitchen or bedroom. Oh. And they gotta shop occasionally.
C
You skipped the pic of her with only 1 piercing B-)
W
mario, i thought u were 15? ur no where near having ur own house lol.
Danny
Exactly, lol.
@ CJ, she actually has four...just switches up which ones she wears and stuff.

@ Easy on me, lol, well she has the shopping down :). The only thing she's ever cooked for me is pizza...it was frozen...all you do...is put it...in the oven...
She sounds cool, and it's ok, she is only 15 so by the time she is 18 or 21 and ready to get an apartment, she will be ready to cook many meals!!!

:' )))
Danny
Oh, and one of the few girls around here that aren't addicts (thankfully).
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P