Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

php programing

Last updated on 14 years ago
T
Hi,

Just wanted to ask if someone knows php coding and would like to help my friend make 1 small simple program.

He finished all the exams on colledge , now he has to do ( i dont know how you call it ) , diplomatic work , he's topic is "System of work and organisation in call center"

Now, about the program, it needs to be something simple and looks very simple, and the use of it would be for assesing ( i found that word in dictionary -.- ) call agents .

I hope you know what I mean...I'll try to put it this way ;
image yourself as a boss in some call center, and you are my superior , and I am an call agent , talk with people on phone and stuff, and you have 5 other agents like me. So , as you control our work, you listen us when we talk with people and , after call , you rank agents work , communication skills , kindness , agents feedback with user and stuff , by using that application in which you put all those marsk for example you rank from 1 to 5 , like

Agent's kindess - 4
Agents's feedback - 5
Agents's knowledge with using applications - 3

So, program would contain , login window ( where boss logs in with username and password ) , 2'nd window where you see names of those 5 agents and when you click on some agents name it opens another window where you can put those marks ( ranks or w.e ) and bellow all those marks an field where you can fill in some personal comment related to agents work .

That would pretty much be everything needed.
Also, that requires a small database.

If some knows how to do it, and wants to , please let me know, we pay for it no problem.

Here I made in paint just so you can imagine a little bit how would it look like :

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8675/loginscreens.png

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4958/agents.png

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8518/markingagent.png
Chuck Norris writes code that optimizes itself.
E
Let me get this straight. He wants this for college? Isnt that cheating and therefore illegel? And if he finished the exams how come he cant program something so simple by himself?
W
img521.imageshack.us/img521/4958/agents.png

Parkers mom unavailable? Because of a "coffee break", ya right.
Q
This is absolute beginner PHP work. You should be able to code it yourself after two hours of reading "omgz how 2 php" websites.

For the database, pick your poison - the most popular are probably MySQL and SQLite. SQLite may be more appropriate as it's simply file-based and just requires the extension to be enabled.
T
@ easy - yes you are right, he should know to program it himself , but he doesnt , he's been working for last 3 years and been dedicated to job only, thats why he was studying 2 years longer than he should.

@ QuiKScOpEBaLLa - I belive it is easy to make, but neither I have will to study it because I do not need it myself, and my friend who does need it don't have a lot time to learn it and is too lazy to do it.
So if you find it that easy make one for him, we will pay you up.

@ Philip - Hi
I guess if you weren't a scrub, you'd actually meet some half-decent people with some skills in things. Instead, you've pissed off everyone any good at anything and have yourself a bunch of retards to talk to.

You reap what you sow.

You're also asking digi to break the law? I like it. Have you ever posted here when it wasn't to use people, to get unbanned, or to trash talk me saying I cheat?

Forum leech.
Q

toure wrote:
@ QuiKScOpEBaLLa - I belive it is easy to make, but neither I have will to study it because I do not need it myself, and my friend who does need it don't have a lot time to learn it and is too lazy to do it.
So if you find it that easy make one for him, we will pay you up.

You're right. It's very simple. However, I'm not helping you/friend cheat. Quit being stupid and learn some basic programming.

I don't want your money anyway. The exchange rate for the kuna is so low that you'd have to send me truckloads. :P

Philip wrote:
Chuck Norris writes code that optimizes itself.

No one laughed?
T
Philip , who are you ?

QuiKScopwhatever, I wouldnt send you kunas actually , but ok !

And you call this cheating ? Have you ever went on colledge or know how things work there ?

And please, someone please explain me how would that be breaking the law ? Making a program ? Its called "diploma work" , every student after finishing all exams needs to make something, depends what your mentor tells you.

Philip , who are you ?

Yea, stuff like that.....

Philip, who are you ?
WHORU?
E
Its cheating because its something he has to make yet he wants somebody else to make it. He will then hand it in as his own work.
Bouch
It's called plagiarism, and yes, it is illegal....
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
T
No , you should check dictionary for word plagiarism.

I dont know english language very good but I know word plagiarism, Bouchy
If it's not cheating, because the result is not important -- then do not bother to do the work? Why do it?

If it is not for a grade, or anything, there is no reason to do it. If, however, there is a grade, a mark of some sort, or anything you can achieve by doing this work, you are cheating it by using someone else.

Regardless; stupid topic and you're a forum leech. When will you post something interesting?
T
Its not for a grade or anything, its just a prerequisite for something I couldn't explain to a proffesional gamer , like yourself. lolll

Hi Philip, who are you ?

Why do you think I have time to spend that much time in games and forums and games as you do ?

Hi Philip, who are you ?

Why do you think I would like to post something interesting on this forum ?

Hi Philip, who are you ?

E Philipe Philipe naprčim ti se stare.
@ rf

SoF-DefendIT
-DNR-Fil
viv# Philip
Shyke
eU BreJk ja?

@ UT

cb - nifaculty+xDk+aAa varagh, mouz sono, aAa Zco, myself // PANDAAAAAAA
cb oc ig [So], xile, maranello / enzo
xDk / PANDAAA
team4 / PANDA
fnatic lauke, myself / AGGRESSiVE
mTw crush, myself / PANDA
oct miep, myself / Player1
mTw falcon / Phi.
with SK / Panda

@ Chaser

rehab // OpiumZ, fluzilla :D

@ CS
notHeatoN!?

@ SC 2
secret

@ quake
secret

@ ET
secret

@ COD
DefendIT

whoru?

I think you said it to the wrong guy ;).
Q
Hi toure, who are you ?

oh

QuiKScOpEBaLLa wrote:
Hi toure, who are you ?

oh

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I wonder what his internet gf thinks of his so called speed bug.

oh ban to the mod. I don't think so. Do you? :D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P